It sounds as though the difficulties you are encountering while ordering are due to your cookies settings. Without cookies, you cannot shop online as this is the technology that allows the e-commerce store to remember what you have placed in the cart/shopping bag.
Please follow these simple instructions to turn on your cookies:
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings... ...
- In the "Cookies" section of the dialog that appears, make sure Allow local data to be set is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
- Click Done.
- Open the browser, go to the Tools menu and choose "Options".
- Click on the Privacy lock icon and choose "Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
- In Safari, you'll need to click Safari > Preferences and then choose Privacy before you can enable cookies.
- By default, Safari blocks cookies from third parties and advertisers, but you can change this to always block cookies (to completely disable cookies), or to never block cookies (to enable them).
- Open the browser, go to the "Tools" menu (located at the top of the browser) and choose "Internet Options".
- At the top, you will see the "Security" tab, click on it, and then select the Globe icon which has "Internet" written below it.
- After that, press on the "Default Level" for security.
- Click "OK" and you should be ready to go.
Please feel free to contact us if you are still having difficulties with your cookies, or require further assistance.